- 2111201 General Knowledge on Radiation and Nuclear Energy
- Many nuclear courses are now available on Blackboard system. Search for course ID starting with 2111.
- Thai-Canada HRD Linkage Project
- An elaborate collaboration in human resource development program has been established between the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) and Chulalongkorn University. This program aims to upgrade the current academics with training in nuclear energy and to develop an adequate supply of new technical personnel for academics, industrial section, utility partners and the government. Several Canadian and Thai institutions participated in this linkage project such as The Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL), The University of Toronto, McMaster University, Ecole Polytechnique Montreal, The University of New Brunswick, EGAT, OAEP, Prince of Songkhla University, Khon Kaen University, Federation of Thai industries, etc. This collaborative effort has led to the technical exchange program between the Canadian and the Thai research scientists.
- Outline of the courses delivered
- Workshop: Multiphase Flow and Its Industrial Applications
- Web-Book: Introduction to Reactor Engineering
- LeSiM: Introduction to Simulation of Lagrangian Particles
- LeFIX: Demonstration of LeSiM with K-FIX